- Title:Hot Sounds - Summer In The City
- Style:Alternative Rock, Grunge, Trip Hop, Big Beat, Acoustic, Pop Rock, Drum n Bass, Nu Metal
- Release date:1998
- Size FLAC version2319 mb
- Size MP3 version1010 mb
- Record from:CD, Single, Compilation, Promo
|1||–Such A Surge||Jetzt Ist Gut||1:31|
|2||–The Crystal Method||Busy Child||1:33|
|6||–Witt / Heppner||Die Flut||1:31|
For promotion only - not for sale
Comes with a booklet with biographies of the featured artists. Consists of samples and not entire songs.
Track 1 from the album "Drive"
Track 2 from the album "Vegas"
Track 3 from the album "Bluebird"
Track 4 from the album "Was Besonderes"
Track 5 from the album "Blue Wonder Powder Milk"
Track 6 from the album "Volle Packung"
Track 7 from the album "Bayreuth Eins"
Made in Austria.
- Matrix / Runout: Sony Music S4000553210-0101 12 A 3
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L552
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 94Z4
- Rights Society: SACEM SACD SDRM SGDL BIEM
- Label Code: LC 0162
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Entertainment AG
- Copyright (c) – Sony Music Entertainment AG
- Made By – Sony Music – S4000553210-0101
- Distributed By – Sony Music
Текст песни: Hot town, summer in the city Back of my neck getting dirt and gritty Been down, isn't it a pity Doesn't seem to be a shadow in the city. Текст песни: Hot town, summer in the city Back of my neck getting dirty and gritty Been down, isnt it a pity Doesnt seem to be a shadow in the city. Summer in the City is a song recorded by The Lovin' Spoonful, written by John Sebastian, Mark Sebastian. It appeared on their album Hums of the Lovin' Spoonful, and reached number one on the Billboard Hot 100 in August. На этой странице вы можете насладится прослушиванием альбома Summer in the City в отличном качестве и совершенно бесплатно. Слушать онлайн. Популярные Треки. Don Veccy-You Are My Ecstasy. Summer in the City. Long Island Ice Tea-Be with Me Radio Rework. Summer in the City is a song recorded by The Lovin' Spoonful, written by John Sebastian, Mark Sebastian and Steve Boone. It appeared on their album Hums of the Lovin' Spoonful, and reached number one on the Billboard Hot 100 in August 1966, for three consecutive weeks. The song features a series of car horns during the instrumental bridge, starting with a Volkswagen Beetle horn, and ends up with a jackhammer sound, in order to give the impression of the sounds of the summer in the city. The song. Sizzling sidewalks and rooftop pool parties