|1||Creatures Of Love||4:12|
|2||Give Me Back My Name|
Music By – Chris Frantz, David Byrne, Jerry Harrison, Tina Weymouth
|4||And She Was||3:36|
|5||Road To Nowhere||4:19|
|6||Stay Up Late||3:51|
|7||The Lady Don't Mind|
Music By – Chris Frantz, David Byrne, Jerry Harrison, Tina Weymouth
Lyrics By – Chris Frantz, David Byrne
|9||Walk It Down||4:42|
|9 25305-1||Talking Heads||Little Creatures (LP, Album)||Sire||9 25305-1||US||1985|
|9 25305-2||Talking Heads||Little Creatures (CD, Album, RP, Cin)||Sire||9 25305-2||US||Unknown|
|5099930869424, 308 6942||Talking Heads||Little Creatures (CD, Album, RE, RM)||EMI, EMI||5099930869424, 308 6942||Europe||2009|
|EMC.240352, EMC-240352||Talking Heads||Little Creatures (LP, Album)||EMI, EMI||EMC.240352, EMC-240352||Australia||1985|
|56319||Talking Heads||Pequeñas Criaturas (LP, Album)||EMI||56319||Argentina||1985|
- Accordion [Additional Musician] – Jimmy MacDonell
- Arranged By – Talking Heads
- Backing Vocals [Additional Musician] – Diva Gray, Ellen Bernfeld, Erin Dickens, Gordon Grody, Kurt Yahijan, Lani Groves
- Bass Guitar, Backing Vocals – Tina Weymouth
- Design – M&co.
- Drums – Chris Frantz
- Engineer [Second] – Melanie West
- Guitar [Additional Musician] – Eric Weissberg
- Guitar, Vocals – David Byrne
- Keyboards, Guitar, Backing Vocals – Jerry Harrison
- Management – Gary Kurfirst
- Mastered By – Jack Skinner
- Percussion [Additional Musician] – Naná Vasconcelos, Steve Scales
- Photography By [Back Cover] – Neil Selkirk
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Eric E.T. Thorngren
- Saxophone [Additional Musician] – Lenny Pickett
- Sleeve, Artwork [Cover & Liner Bag Insets] – Rev. Howard Finster
- Songwriter – David Byrne
- Washboard [Additional Musician] – Andrew Cader
This release contains the following text at bottom-right corner of back cover: "Sleeve printed in England Manufactured in England". (See - otherwise almost identical - UK LP without text: Little Creatures.)
℗1985 Original sound recordings made by Talking Heads Tours Inc., under exclusive licence to EMI Records Ltd.
©1985 Talking Heads Tours Inc., under exclusive licence to EMI Records Ltd.
Includes full-color 'satin-print' liner wallet with lyrics, with 2-hole punched inner plain bag [printed with code "RS. 7-77"] holding vinyl.
Recorded and Mixed At Sigma Sound, New York
Mastered At Sterling Sound, New York
Designed in New York
- Barcode (Text): 5 099924 035217
- Barcode (String): 5099924035217
- Matrix / Runout (A-Side run-out, stamped [Variant 1]): EJ 2403521 A-1-1-2-x1
- Matrix / Runout (B-Side run-out, stamped [Variant 1]): EJ 2403521 B-1-1-3-x1
- Matrix / Runout (A-Side run-out, stamped [Variant 2]): EJ 2403521 A-1-1-5
- Matrix / Runout (B-Side run-out, stamped [Variant 2]): EJ 2403521 B-1-1-6
- Matrix / Runout (A-Side run-out, stamped [Variant 3]): EJ 2403521 A-1-1-2⇀16
- Matrix / Runout (B-Side run-out, stamped [Variant 3]): EJ 2403521 B-1-1-4⇀2
- Matrix / Runout (A-Side run-out, stamped [Variant 4]): EJ 2403521 A-1-1-2-
- Matrix / Runout (B-Side run-out, stamped [Variant 4]): EJ 2403521 B-1-1-3-
- Matrix / Runout (A-Side run-out, stamped [Variant 5]): EJ 2403521 A-2C-1-2
- Matrix / Runout (B-Side run-out, stamped [Variant 5]): EJ 2403521 B-1-1-8-
- Matrix / Runout (A&B-Side run-outs, stamped [UK Mastering House]): Penthouse
- Other (Sleeve back print code): SP8506JU
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Talking Heads Tours Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Talking Heads Tours Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros. Music Ltd.
- Licensed To – EMI Records Ltd.
- Recorded At – Sigma Sound Studios, New York
- Mixed At – Sigma Sound Studios, New York
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Manufactured By – EMI Records Ltd.
- Mastered At – The Penthouse
Little Creatures - Talking Heads. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Little Creatures is the sixth studio album by American rock band Talking Heads, released on June 10, 1985 by Sire Records. The album examines themes of Americana and incorporates elements of country music, with many songs featuring steel guitar. It was voted as the best album of the year in The Village Voice Pazz & Jop critics poll, and is the band's best-selling studio album, with over two million copies sold in the United States. The cover art was created by outsider artist Howard Finster, and was. Формируйте собственную коллекцию записей Talking Heads. Ищете треки из альбома Little Creatures исполнителя Talking Heads Тогда заходите на наш сайт - слушайте музыку онлайн и скачивайте бесплатно. Little Creatures. Talking Heads - Little Creatures 1985. To favorites 5 Download album. Listen album. New Wave. Talking Heads. 6ой студийный альбом Talking Heads. Songs in album Talking Heads - Little Creatures 1985. Talking Heads - And She Was. Talking Heads - Give Me Back My Name. Talking Heads - Creatures Of Love. Talking Heads - The Lady Don't Mind. Talking Heads - Perfect World. Talking Heads - Stay Up Late. Talking He. Little Creatures is the sixth album by Talking Heads, released in 1985. The album examined themes of Americana and incorporated elements of country music, with many songs featuring the steel guitar. It was voted as the best album of the year in The Village Voice Pazz & Jop critics poll. The cover art was created by outsider artist Howard Finster, and was selected as album cover of the year by Rolling Stone magazine. In 2005, it was re-released and remastered by Warner Music Group on their Warner Bros. Sire RecordsRhino Records labels in DualDisc format, with three bonus tracks on the CD s. Talking Heads' most immediately accessible album, Little Creatures eschewed the pattern of recent Heads albums, in which instrumental tracks had been worked up from riffs and grooves, after which David Byrne improvised melodies and lyrics. Perhaps as one result, the band had been streamlined, with extra musicians used only for specific effects rather than playing along as an ensemble. Byrne, who was singing in his natural. Album 1985 9 Songs. Rock , Creatures brings the Talking Heads ethos square into the midst of 80s pop. Stripped down Americana, big drum sound, an appeal to humanitarian concerns over conformity and industrialism- its key to understanding Talking Heads' evolving role in American popular music. The album cover is a painting created by folk artist Howard Finster, whose work you may have also seen on . s Reckoning. Little Creatures Q&A. Little Creatures by Talking Heads was by the far their breeziest album. This album was released in 1985 when pop music was at its most popular. And so Little Creatures is a fun, perky, loopy pop album - Talking Heads style of course. David Byrne's lyrics are still mind-bending as ever. His vocals are unique as always, and even when he sounds really sarcastic, he has this uncanny ability to come off really sincere. There's a lot of love songs on this record. Little Creatures is the Talking Heads most successful album it contains perhaps their biggest hit single The Road To Nowhere