- Performer:Ski Patrol
- Title:Versions Of A Life (Recordings 1979-81)
- Release date:15 Apr 2014
- Size FLAC version2155 mb
- Size MP3 version1515 mb
- Record from:Vinyl, LP, Compilation, Remastered
|4||A Version Of A Life|
|5||Faith In Transition (Alternate Version)|
|6||Cut (Alternate Version)|
|7||Extinguish (March '81 Dub Mix)|
|8||Everything Is Temporary|
|9||Extinguish (April '81 Vocal Mix)|
|DG-001||Ski Patrol||Versions Of A Life (Recordings 1979-1981) (CD, Comp, RM)||Definitive Gaze||DG-001||US||2014|
- Artwork [Poster By] – Mike Coles
- Bass – Peter Balmer (tracks: A1 to A4)
- Bass, Backing Vocals, Percussion – Francis Cook
- Drums – Bruce Archibald (tracks: A1, A2)
- Drums, Percussion – Alan Cole
- Guitar, Keyboards, Backing Vocals, Percussion – Nick Clift
- Layout – Eloise Leigh
- Photography By – Frank Jenkinson
- Remastered By – George Horn
- Words By, Vocals – Ian Lowery
- Written-By, Performer, Producer – Ski Patrol
Tracks A1-A2 Produced and recorded at Alaska Studio, December 1979.
Tracks A3-A4 Produced and recorded at Old Garage Studio, 1980.
Tracks A5,A6,B1-B4 Produced and recorded at Mark Angelo Studio, March and April 1981.
A1-A2 Originally released on "Everything is Temporary" 7" Clever Metal Records, 1980.
A3-A4 Originally released on "Agent Orange" 7" Malicious Damage, 1980.
A5,A6,B1-B4 Previously unreleased.
Many thanks to Josh Cheon, Mike Coles, David Cringle, Frank Jenkinson, Dick Laban, David Lowery, Mark Lusardi, Adam Morris, Danny Phelan, Richard Scott, Matt Sebastian, Brian Taylor and Geoff Travis.
Poster by Mike Coles at Malicious Damage
In memoriam, Ian Lowery 1956 - 2001
Includes a two-sided insert with a color reproduction of Malicious Damage third single poster, lyrics and credits.
- Matrix / Runout (Side A - Etchings): DE-063 A1 22565.1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B - Etchings): D̶E̶ ̶0̶6̶3̶ DE-063 B1 22565.2
- Rights Society: PRS
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Definitive Gaze
- Copyright (c) – Definitive Gaze
- Licensed To – Dark Entries
- Published By – Definitive Gaze
- Published By – Universal - Polygram International Publishing, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Dark Entries
- Recorded At – Alaska Studios
- Produced At – Alaska Studios
- Recorded At – Old Garage Studio
- Produced At – Old Garage Studio
- Recorded At – Mark Angelo Studios
- Produced At – Mark Angelo Studios
- Remastered At – Fantasy Studios
- Mastered At – Record Technology Incorporated – 22565
Versions Of A Life Recordings 1979-81 - Ski Patrol. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Versions Of A Life Recordings 1979 - 81. by Ski Patrol. supported by. Includes unlimited streaming of Versions Of A Life Recordings 1979-81 via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more. ships out within 1 day. Buy Compact Disc. Album 2014 14 Songs. A Version of a Life. Concrete Eternal. Extinguish BBC Radio 1 John Peel Session. Ski Patrol. Album Only. A Version Of A Life. By Ski free to Ski Patrol Versions of a Life Recordings 1979-81 Everything Is Temporary, Silent Scream and more. 14 tracks 62:04. Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the Patrol. 22 April at 06:42 . Our collected works album Versions Of A Life Recordings 1979-81 just celebrated its 6th anniversary. Listen to it on your service of choice here: Nuestro álbum de obras recopiladas Versiones de una vida grabaciones 1979-81 acaba de celebrar su sexto aniversario. Escúchalo en tu servicio de elección aquí. Listen to Ski Patrol - Versions Of A Life Recordings 1979-81. Ski Patrol - Versions Of A Life Recordings 1979-81. Listen to Ski Pat. Features Song Lyrics for Ski Patrol's Versions of a Life Recordings 1979-81 album. Ski Patrol - Versions Of A Life Recordings 1979-81 Album. Artist: Ski Patrol. Album: Versions Of A Life Recordings 1979-81. Tracks A1-A2 Produced and recorded at Alaska Studio, December 1979. Tracks A3-A4 Produced and recorded at Old Garage Studio, 1980. Tracks A5,A6,B1-B4 Produced and recorded at Mark Angelo Studio, March and April 1981