Vocals – Michele Adamson
|3||A New Way To Say "Hooray!"||8:32|
|5||Once Upon The Sea Of Blissful Awareness|
Backing Vocals – Michele AdamsonVocals – Abigail Gorton
|6||My Head Feels Like A Frisbee||8:52|
|7||Around The World In A Tea Daze|
Vocals – Abigail Gorton
|9||Star Shpongled Banner||8:23|
|TWSLP13RM||Shpongle||Tales Of The Inexpressible (2xLP, Album, Dlx, Ltd, RE, RM)||Twisted Records||TWSLP13RM||UK||2018|
|GLN 379, TWSCD13, 25213-2||Shpongle||Tales Of The Inexpressible (CD, Album, Unofficial)||World Music Of New Age, Twisted Records , EFA||GLN 379, TWSCD13, 25213-2||Russia||2001|
|CTINT:02||Shpongle||Tales Of The Inexpressible (CD, Album)||Citadel international||CTINT:02||Russia||2001|
|none||Shpongle||Tales Of The Inexpressible (9xFile, FLAC, Album, RE, RM)||Twisted Records||none||UK||2018|
|TWSLP13||Shpongle||Tales Of The Inexpressible (2xLP, Album, Ltd, RE, Cle)||Twisted Records||TWSLP13||UK||2008|
- Acoustic Guitar [Various Acoustic Guitars] – Pete Callard
- Art Direction [Sleeve], Design – Mark Neal
- Artwork [Original Shpongle Mask] – Sat Ram Bradley
- Artwork [Watercolours], Illustration – Raja Ram
- Cello, Acoustic Bass [Fake] – Harry Escot
- Written-By, Producer, Flute [Silver], Vocals [Vocal Utterances] – Raja Ram
- Written-By, Producer, Programmed By, Guitar, Synthesizer, Acoustic Bass [Semi-Acoustic] – Simon Posford
All tracks written & produced @ the Hallucinogen Soundlab, Wilts.
Sleeve Art Direction + Design at Dusk Digital.
Although track 4 is listed on most internet sites as "Room 23", the tracklisting on the back cover of the album reveals that the "3" is actually the "om"-symbol. Depending on your browser, it should look like this: ॐ
Total time: 69:03
Distributed in the UK by SRD
℗ & © 2001 Twisted Records Ltd.
Made in E.E.C.
- Barcode (Text): 6 30883 00262 6
- Barcode (Scanned): 630883002626
- Label Code: LC 02112
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1, 3, 4, 5): TWS CD 13 IMPRESS ✳12417
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): IMPRESS TWSCD13 04
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1, 3, 4, 5): IFPI LD13
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI L135
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 5028
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI 5027
- Mould SID Code (Variant 4): IFPI 5Q15
- Mould SID Code (Variant 5): IFPI 5Q13
- Manufactured By – Impress
- Distributed By – EFA – EFA 25213-2
- Distributed By – SRD
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Twisted Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Twisted Records Ltd.
- Produced At – Hallucinogen Sound Labs
- Designed At – Dusk Digital
Tales Of The Inexpressible Remastered out now: https. Shpongle - Museum of Consciousness - Продолжительность: 1:01:19. Язык: Русский. Страна: США. Tales of the Inexpressible - Shpongle. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей. Tales of the Inexpressible was released on Twisted Records in 2001. It was a much anticipated and well loved successor continuing in the pioneering spirit of the debut album and in this exceptional follow up they gave us plenty more multi-dimensional surprises and new sonic realities to explore and immerse ourselves in. From the opening sounds on Dorset Perception , the first track featuring flamenco guitar and Latin percussion, we can tell we are in for some incredible planetary as well as interplanetary trips on this musical voyage as Si & Raj take us for a spin though their musical w. Tales of the Inexpressible is Shpongle's second album, released in 2001. Simon Posford and Raja Ram hone and expand the style introduced on their debut album, Are You Shpongled. Raja Ram plays Spanish and East Asian instruments along with the flute, and Simon Posford plays classical guitar as well as synthesizing and sampling. The song Room 23 appears on the back cover of the album with the name Room 2ॐ, the character ॐ being the Om, the sacred eternal sound in Hinduism. A remastered, super. With Tales of the Inexpressible, Simon Posford and Raja Ram widened their Eastern-influenced ambient sound to incorporate stronger samples and a wry, complex production psychology. The effect was a lot like the Orb's Earth Gaia or the work of Future Sound of London recorded with Cydonia's Aki Omori, encouraging dub and cartoon effects to make nests inside a slick environmental vibe. Listen free to Shpongle Tales of the Inexpressible Dorset Perception, Star Shpongled Banner and more. 9 tracks 69:01. Tales of the Inexpressible. This playlist has no tracks yet. Album release date: 1 March 2018. Dorset Perception. Album 2001 9 Songs. Электроника released what is believed to have been their final album earlier this year, and is probably one of the best releases of 2005. Given that I'm firmly of the opinion that this is the best year for music of the decade so far, it says something that I'd place this clearly above Nothing Lasts. But Nothing Is Lost, and do so without a moment's hesitation. More so than pretty much any other album I own, Tales Of The Inexpressible seems incredibly alive. If you'd excuse me a stunningly bad pun that I feel obligated to make, it seems inexpressibly so