- Style:Thrash, Hardcore, Tribal, Heavy Metal
- Release date:06 Oct 1998
- Size FLAC version1419 mb
- Size MP3 version1263 mb
- Record from:CD, Album
|1||Gene Machine / Don't Bother Me|
Music By, Lyrics By – Darryl Jenifer, Gary Miller , Paul Hudson
Arranged By – KODO, SepulturaEngineer [Additional] – Akira NaruokaEngineer [Assistant] – Fumiaki Saito, Shinya Tanaka, Tetsu SaitoPerformer [Kodo] – Eiichi Saito, Hideyuki Saito, Motofumi Yamaguchi, Takahito Nishino, Takeshi Arai, Tetsuro Naito, Tomohiro Mitome
Lyrics By – José Mojica Marins (Coffin Joe)Music By – Andreas Kisser, Igor Cavalera, Paulo Jr.Voice [Spoken Word] – Coffin Joe
Shaker, Bells – IgorSitar – Andreas
Guitar [Baritone], Theremin, Vocals – Jason NewstedMandolin, Vocals – AndreasPercussion – Jason, SepulturaRecorded By – Carlo Bartolini, Raymond Anthony
Congas, Shaker – IgorDjembe, Bongos, Shaker – Andreas
Backing Vocals – Gringo , Sepultura, Zebrahead
Lead Vocals – Gordo
|14||Floaters In Mud|
Agogô [Agogo], Percussion [Z-bell, Crashers] – IgorDjembe [High] – Silvio GomesRototoms – Judd KallishSnare – DerrickTimbales – AndreasUdu [Udu Drum] – Paulo
Timbales – Igor
Acoustic Guitar – AndreasBerimbau, Bass [Fretless] – PauloCello – Miles TackettDjembe – IgorUdu – Derrick
|RR 8700-2||Sepultura||Against (CD, Album)||Roadrunner Records||RR 8700-2||USA & Canada||1998|
|RR8700-4||Sepultura||Against (Cass)||Roadrunner Records||RR8700-4||Malaysia||1998|
|JRCD-1150||Sepultura||Against (CD, Album)||Jigu Inc., Roadrunner Records||JRCD-1150||South Korea||1998|
|210246-4||Sepultura||Against (Cass, Album)||Globus International||210246-4||Czech Republic||1998|
|none||Sepultura||Against (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Бас Records||none||Russia||Unknown|
- A&R – Monte Conner
- Bass – Paulo Jr.
- Booking [U.S.] – Dave Kirby , The Agency Group Ltd.
- Booking [Worldwide] – Helter Skelter , Ian Sales
- Co-producer – Sepultura
- Composed By – Andreas Kisser (tracks: 1 to 8, 10 to 15), Igor Cavalera (tracks: 1 to 8, 10 to 15), Jason Newsted (tracks: 14), James L. Bowen (tracks: 9), Paulo Jr. (tracks: 4, 8, 14, 15)
- Coordinator [Production Assistant] – Dany O'Bryan
- Coordinator [Production] – Emily Brown
- Cover, Artwork [Cover], Design, Layout – Mike Curry
- Cover, Design Concept [Cover Concept] – Igor Cavalera
- Creative Director – Lynda Kusnetz
- Crew [Sepulcrew] – Eduardo Rocha , Kenny Supla, Marcos Kichimoto, Nino Notaro, Rudy Tea Bag, Scott "Goody" Goodwine, Silvio Gomes
- Drums, Percussion – Igor Cavalera
- Edited By [Digital] – Carlo Bartolini, Howard Benson
- Engineer [Assistant] – Daniel Mantovani, David Bryant , James Bennett , Tosh Kasai
- Guitar – Andreas Kisser
- Illustration [Japanese Illustration] – Akiko Naomura
- Lyrics By – Andreas Kisser (tracks: 1 to 6, 8, 11, 14), Derrick Green (tracks: 4, 5, 13, 14), Jason Newsted (tracks: 14), João Gordo (tracks: 10)
- Management – Singerman Entertainment
- Management [Merchandise] – Blue Grape Merchandising
- Mastered By – Dave Collins
- Mixed By – Bobbie Brooks (tracks: 7, 9, 15), Howard Benson (tracks: 7, 9, 15), Tim Palmer (tracks: 1 to 6, 8, 10 to 14)
- Mixed By [Assistant] – James Saez, Mark Moncrief
- Photography By [Band] – Stefan Schipper
- Photography By [Masks] – Kevin Estrada
- Photography By [Sepultura & Kodo] – Masayuki Noda
- Producer – Howard Benson
- Recorded By, Engineer – Carlo Bartolini
- Technician [Studio] – Marcos Kichimoto, Silvio Gomes
- Vocals – Andreas Kisser, Derrick Green
Mixed for Worlds End (America) Inc.
Recorded at : ION Studios, São Paulo, Brazil · House Of Blues Studios, Encino, CA · The Hook Studios, N. Hollywood, CA · Sparky Dark Studios, Calabasas, CA · Image Studios, Los Angeles, CA · Chophouse Studio, Walnut Creek, CA · Golden Track Studio, San Diego, CA and KODO Village, Sado Island, Japan
Mixed at Scream Studios, Studio City, CA
Tracks 7, 9 & 15 mixed at The Gallery, Encino, CA
Mastered at A&M Mastering Studios, Hollywood, CA
Jason Newsted appears courtesy of Phonogram Ltd.
Kodō appear courtesy of Sony Records, a Division of Sony Music Entertainment (Japan) Inc.
Zebrahead appear courtesy of Columbia Records
All songs published by Roadblock Music, Inc. (ASCAP) / Roadster Music B.V., except "F.O.E." by WB Music Corp. (ASCAP) and "Hatred Aside" by Roadblock Music, Inc. (ASCAP) / Jasonic Music (ASCAP) / Roadster Music B.V.
Track 16 Published by Bad Brains Publishing (ASCAP)
Issued under license to Roadrunner Records from The All Blacks B.V. Roadrunner Records is a registered trademark of The All Blacks B.V.
℗ 1998 The All Blacks B.V. © 1998 The All Blacks B.V.
Released in a standard jewel case with clear CD tray and a 12-page booklet with lyrics, photos and credits.
- Barcode (Text): 0 16861 8700-2 7
- Barcode (String): 016861870027
- Matrix / Runout: SONOPRESS.RR87002 11331/98
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L029
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 1121
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Manufactured By – Sonopress-Rimo da Amazônia Indústria e Comércio Fonográfica Ltda.
- Record Company – Roadrunner Brasil Produções Fonográficas Ltda
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – The All Blacks B.V.
- Copyright (c) – The All Blacks B.V.
- Mastered At – A&M Studios
- Mixed At – Scream Studios
- Mixed At – The Gallery, Sherman Oaks, CA
- Recorded At – ÍON Studios, São Paulo, Brazil
- Recorded At – House Of Blues, Los Angeles
- Recorded At – Hook Studios
- Recorded At – Sparky Dark Studio
- Recorded At – Image Recording Studios
- Recorded At – Chophouse Records
- Recorded At – Golden Track Studio
- Recorded At – Seibu Kodo
- Designed At – Skouras Design
- Published By – Roadblock Music, Inc.
- Published By – Roadster Music B.V.
- Published By – Jasonic Music
- Published By – Wb Music Corp.
- Published By – Bad Brains Publishing
Against is the seventh studio album by the Brazilian metal band Sepultura, released in 1998 through Roadrunner Records. It is the band's first release with new frontman Derrick Green, who replaced group founder Max Cavalera in 1997. Like Roots that preceded it, the album has a variety of guest musicians and incorporates tribal influences Japanese percussion elements are added with the assistance of Japanese taiko group Kodo. 50 видео Воспроизвести все Микс Sepultura Against Full Album 1998YouTube. 70s, 80s, - Against 1998. Type: Full-length. Re-released remastered on Feb-12-2008, together with Nation as Against Nation 2 CD set. A video was made for Choke. Recording information: Produced by Howard Benson. Co-produced by Sepultura. Recorded and engineered by Carlo Bartolini. Mixed by Tim Palmer 1-6, 8, 10-14 at Scream Studio City, CA Howard Benson and Bobbie Brooks 7, 9, 15 at The Gallery, Encino, CA. Album 1998 15 Songs. That worry was put to rest with Against, the first album to feature replacement vocalist Derrick Green. A Cleveland native and veteran singer of the underground punk band Outface, Green matched Cavalera for passion and commitment. Though most of Against was written before he joined, Green comes off not as a last-minute addition but as a leader on songs like Choke, Boycott, and Unconscious. Against was the beginning of what I like to call the Sepultura in Name Only era. Max Cavalera had left the band following the death of his stepson and a dispute with the band, and soon formed Soulfly. Replacing Max is punk vocalist Derrick Green, with members Igor Cavalera, Andreas Kisser and Paulo Jr. If you don't look at this as a Sepultura album, there are some impressive moments to be found here. Continuing where Roots left off, Against is the most hardcore punk-influenced of Sepultura's discography. Against album. Just better. Against was a commercial disappointment compared to Roots, selling only 18,000 copies its first week in the US. Against has sold over 130,000 copies in the United States. Watch the video for Against from Sepultura's Against for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Play album. Skip to YouTube video. Replace video. Do you know any background info about this track Start the wiki. Band Name Sepultura. Album Name Against. Type Album. Released date 06 October 1998. Labels Roadrunner Records. Music StyleThrash Metal. Members owning this album351. Writer: Andreas Kisser, Composers: Andreas Kisser - Igor Cavalera - Sepultura