- Performer:Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Title:Stadium Arcadium
- Style:Alternative Rock
- Release date:23 Feb 2016
- Size FLAC version2871 mb
- Size MP3 version2721 mb
- Record from:Box Set, Reissue 4 × Vinyl, LP, Album, Repress
|1||Especially In Michigan|
Soloist, Guitar – Omar Rodriguez
Clavinet – Billy Preston
|5||Hump De Bump||3:33|
Vocals [Chorus] – Emily Kokal
|12||So Much I||3:44|
|13||Hard To Concentrate||4:02|
|17||Death Of A Martian||4:24|
|18||She's Only 18||3:25|
|19||Snow ((Hey Oh))||5:34|
|21||Make You Feel Better||3:52|
|22||Turn It Again|
Trombone – Mike Bolger
|24||She Looks To Me|
Cello – Richard Dodd
French Horn – Brad Warnaar
Vocals [Chorus] – Alexis Izenstark, Dylan Lerner, Gabrielle Mosbe, Isabella Shmelev, Kyle Lerner, Landen Starkman, Monique Mosbe, Mylissa Hoffman, Natalie Baber, Sophia Mosbe, Wyatt Starkman
|28||Tell Me Baby||4:07|
|29||Storm In A Teacup||3:45|
|30||Strip My Mind||4:19|
|49996-2||Red Hot Chili Peppers||Stadium Arcadium (2xCD, Album, Dig)||Warner Bros. Records||49996-2||US||2006|
|49996-2||Red Hot Chili Peppers||Stadium Arcadium (2xCD, Album, Unofficial)||Warner Bros. Records||49996-2||Russia||2006|
|49996-2||Red Hot Chili Peppers||Stadium Arcadium (2xCD, Album, Dig)||Warner Bros. Records||49996-2||Indonesia||2006|
|49996-2||Red Hot Chili Peppers||Stadium Arcadium (2xCD, Album, Dig)||Warner Bros. Records||49996-2||Singapore||2006|
|49996-2||Red Hot Chili Peppers||Stadium Arcadium (CD, Album, Dig)||Warner Bros. Records||49996-2||Europe||2006|
- Art Direction – Matt Taylor, Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Design – Matt Taylor
- Engineer [Additional] – Chris Holmes , Dana Nielsen, Jason Lader
- Lacquer Cut By – KPG, SH
- Legal – Eric Greenspan
- Management – Q Prime Inc.
- Management [Business Woman Extraordinaire] – Bo Gardner
- Mastered By – Kevin Gray, Steve Hoffman
- Mixed By – Andrew Scheps (tracks: A1, A2, B4, C1, C3, C4, D3, E3, F4, G3, H1 to H3), Ryan Hewitt (tracks: A3 to B3, C2, D1, D2, E1, E2, F1 to F3, G1, G2, G4)
- Mixed By [Assistant] – Jason Gossman (tracks: A1, A2, B4, C1, C3, C4, D3, E3, F4, G3, H1 to H3), Sara Killion (tracks: A3 to B3, C2, D1, D2, E1, E2, F1 to F3, G1, G2, G4)
- Other [Minister Of All That Is Good] – Gage Freeman
- Percussion [Additional] – Lenny Castro, Paulino De Costa
- Photography By – Gus Van Sant, Michael Muller
- Producer – Rick Rubin
- Product Manager [Album Production Coordinator] – Lindsay Chase
- Recorded By – Andrew Scheps, Mark Linette, Ryan Hewitt
- Recorded By [Assistant] – Anthony Zamora, Philip Broussard
- Technician [Drum Tech] – Jon Cohan
- Technician [Guitar Tech] – Dave Lee
- Written-By – Anthony Kiedis, Chad Smith, Flea, John Frusciante
This 2016 reissue consists of four LPs housed in individual gatefold jackets for "Jupiter" and "Mars", inside an outer slipcase box. Each vinyl is housed in an HDPE sleeve. Hype sticker on front cover has 1-44391 (K1) identifier. This box is slightly larger than the 2006 version.
Mixing at The Pass (Los Angeles, CA) by Ryan Hewitt, assisted by Sara Killion. Mixing at Punker Pad West (Los Angeles, CA) by Andrew Scheps, assisted by Jason Gossman.
Pre-Production at The Alley.
Recorded at The Mansion in Laurel Canyon, Akademie Mathematique of Philosophical Research, The Center For The Cultivation Of The Invisible and Little Kicker Sound.
Omar Rodriguez appears courtesy of Universal Records.
Stamped Matrices with hand-etched initials/mastering facility.
All songs ©2006 Moebetoblame Music.
© ℗ 2006 Warner Bros. Records Inc. for the U.S. and WEA International Inc. for the world outside the U.S.
- Barcode (Printed): 0 9362-44391-1 0
- Barcode (Scanned): 093624439110
- Matrix / Runout (Jupiter: Side 1): 44391-1 A [Strike-Out] 15054.1 ··· [Strike-Out] KPG ۶ SH @ ATM
- Matrix / Runout (Jupiter: Side 2): 44391-1 B [Strike-Out] 15054.2 ··· [Strike-Out] KPG ۶ SH @ ATM
- Matrix / Runout (Jupiter: Side 3): 44391-1 C [Strike-Out] 15054.3 ··· [Strike-Out] KPG ۶ SH @ ATM
- Matrix / Runout (Jupiter: Side 4): 44391-1 D [Strike-Out] 15054.4 ··· [Strike-Out] KPG ۶ SH @ ATM
- Matrix / Runout (Mars: Side 1): 44391-1 E [Strike-Out] 15054.5 ··· [Strike-Out] KPG ۶ SH @ ATM
- Matrix / Runout (Mars: Side 2): 44391-1 F [Strike-Out] 15054.6 ··· [Strike-Out] KPG @ ATM
- Matrix / Runout (Mars: Side 3): 44391-1 G [Strike-Out] 15054.7 ··· [Strike-Out] KPG ۶ SH @ ATM
- Matrix / Runout (Mars: Side 4): 44391-1 H [Strike-Out] 15054.8 ··· [Strike-Out] KPG @ ATM
- Rights Society: BMI
- Copyright (c) – Moebetoblame Music
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Produced At – The Alley Music Studios
- Recorded At – The Mansion
- Recorded At – Akademie Mathematique of Philosophical Sound Research
- Recorded At – The Center For The Cultivation Of The Invisible
- Recorded At – Little Kicker Sound
- Mixed At – The Pass
- Mixed At – Punkerpad West
- Mastered At – AcousTech Mastering
- Pressed By – Record Technology Incorporated – 15054
Stadium Arcadium - Red Hot Chili Peppers. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей. Stadium Arcadium is the ninth studio album by American rock band Red Hot Chili Peppers. The album was released on May 9, 2006, on Warner Bros. The album produced five singles: Dani California, Tell Me Baby, Snow Hey Oh, Desecration Smile and Hump de Bump, along with the first-ever fan-made music video for the song Charlie. In the United States, Stadium Arcadium became the band's first number-one album. Stadium Arcadium was originally scheduled to be a trilogy of albums each. Ищете треки из альбома Stadium Arcadium исполнителя Red Hot Chili Peppers Тогда заходите на наш сайт - слушайте музыку онлайн и скачивайте бесплатно. Red Hot Chili Peppers & Matt Taylor All songs written by Anthony Kiedis, Flea, John Frusciante & Chad Smith 2006 Moebetoblame Music BMI Additional Musicians: French Horn on Stadium Arcadium Äì Brad. Label: Warner Bros. Records Release date: May 9, 2006 Producer: Rick Rubin Jupiter tracks 3, 4, 5, 6, 9, 12, 13, Mars tracks 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 9, 11 mixed by: Ryan Hewitt Jupiter tracks 1, 2, 7, 8, 10, 11, 14, Mars tracks 3, 7, 10, 12, 13, 14 mixed by: Andrew Scheps Recorded by: Ryan Hewitt, Andrew Scheps, Mark Linette Mastered by: Vlado. Provided to YouTube by Warner Records Stadium Arcadium Red Hot Chili Peppers Stadium Arcadium 2006 Warner Records Inc. Recording Engineer: Andrew free to Red Hot Chili Peppers Stadium Arcadium Dani California, Snow Hey Oh and more. 28 tracks 122:25. Stadium Arcadium is the ninth studio album by alternative rock band Red Hot Chili Peppers, released on May 9, 2006 via Warner Bros. It sold 442,000 copies in the U. in the first week and debuted at number one on the Billboard 200. The album spawned five hit singles: Dani California, Snow Hey Oh, Desecration Smile, Hump De Bump, and Tell Me Baby. Stadium Arcadium is the band's ninth studio album, released in 2006. It was the last album released with guitarist John Frusciante before his second departure from the band. As a double album, the album covered many different stages of the band's career, from the harder funk-metal sound of Blood Sugar Sex Magik to the softer, more melodic alternative pop-rock sound of Californication and By the Way. This is the band's only album to debut at 1 on the Billboard 200 chart. It won 4 Grammy Awards. Stadium Arcadium. Red Hot Chili Peppers. Alternative 2006. Stadium Arcadium weaves intimate indie, slick power pop and the bands signature dirty funk into a commanding tapestry. Theres room for percussive dancehall sizzle Hump de Bump , shimmering classic rock Strip My Mind , old-school pop-punk Make You Feel Better , and minimalist New Wave-cum-glam Turn It Again . Stadium Arcadium 2006 - download mp3 or listen online. Songs list. Download each separately, rating. Stadium Arcadium 2006 - download the album and listen online. On this page you can listen to the album, get information about the album, see the list of songs and much more. Most important - you can download the album Stadium Arcadium to your computer or phone absolutely free of charge, and without registration. Listen online and stay in a good mood. Album: Stadium Arcadium 2006. Indulgence has long been a way of life for the Red Hot Chili Peppers, yet they resisted the siren's call of the double album until 2006's Stadium Arcadium. Sure, 1991's breakthrough Blood Sugar Sex Magik was as long as a classic double LP, but such distinctions mattered little in the era when vinyl gave way to CD, and they matter less now, as the CD gradually gives way to digital-only releases