- Performer:Ralph MacDonald
- Title:The Path
- Style:Jazz-Funk, Latin Jazz, Calypso
- Release date:1978
- Size FLAC version1836 mb
- Size MP3 version2977 mb
- Record from:Vinyl, LP, Album, Gatefold
Alto Saxophone – David SanbornSoloist, Synthesizer – Bob JamesTenor Saxophone – Mike BreckerTrombone – Barry RogersTrumpet – Randy Brecker
|2||I Cross My Heart|
Synthesizer [Oberheim] – Jerry PetersTenor Saxophone, Soloist, Saxophone [Lead] – Grover Washington, Jr.
|3||Smoke Rings And Wine|
Backing Vocals – Hilda Harris, Jerry Keller, Kenny Karen, Leslie Miller, Patti Austin, Tony Wells , Valerie SimpsonHarmonica – Jean "Toots" Thielemans
Cello – Mike SorzanoSoloist, Clarinet – Clinton "Came To Play" ThobourneSteel Drums [Double Second] – Alston JackSteel Drums [Tenor] – Roger Sardinha
|5||If I'm Still Around Tomorrow|
Backing Vocals – Brenda White, Lani Groves, Yollanda McCulloughLead Vocals – Gwen Guthrie
|6||It Feels So Good|
Cowbell, Congas [Solo] – Ralph MacDonaldSoloist, Guitar – Eric GaleSoloist, Vibraphone [Lead] – Dave FriedmanTimbales – Nicky Marrero
Chorus – Alfred Lerefolo, Busie Dlamini, Hugh Masakela, Junior Tshabalala, Linda Tshabalala, Miriam Makeba, Samuel Hlatshwayo, Simon Nkosi, Thembi MtshaliPercussion [Log Drums] – Idris MuhammadPercussion [Syndrum, All Percussion] – Ralph MacDonaldVoice [Spoken Voice] – Jimi Solanke
|MARLIN 2210||Ralph MacDonald||The Path (LP, Album)||Marlin||MARLIN 2210||US||1978|
|TKR 82515||Ralph MacDonald||The Path (LP, Album)||T.K. Records||TKR 82515||Europe||1978|
|TKR 82515||Ralph MacDonald||The Path (LP, Album)||T.K. Records||TKR 82515||UK||1978|
|PTK 92017||Ralph MacDonald||The Path (LP, Album)||T.K. Records||PTK 92017||Canada||1978|
|ARI1103||Ralph MacDonald||The Path (CD, Album)||Antisia Records Inc.||ARI1103||US||1999|
- Arranged By, Conductor – Arthur Jenkins, Jr. (tracks: B4), William Eaton (tracks: A1a to B3)
- Bass – Chuck Rainey, Will Lee (tracks: B4), William Salter (tracks: B3)
- Clavinet – Arthur Jenkins, Jr.
- Congas, Percussion – Ralph MacDonald
- Coordinator [Album] – Diane Johnson
- Coordinator [Album] [Assistant] – Linda Kyser
- Design – Richard Roth
- Drums – Charles Collins (tracks: B4), Rick Marotta (tracks: A1b, B2), Steve Gadd (tracks: A1c, B1)
- Engineer – Richard Anderson
- Engineer [Assistant] – Eddie Heath, Jr.
- Guitar – Eric Gale, Hugh McCracken (tracks: B4)
- Illustration – David A. Leffel
- Management [Personal] – Sandy Ross
- Photography By [Back Cover] – Martin Cohen
- Piano – Arthur Jenkins, Jr. (tracks: B4), Richard Tee
- Producer – Ralph MacDonald, William Eaton, William Salter
- Strings – Al Brown, Gene Orloff, Guy Lumia, Harold Kohon, Jesse Levy, Joe Malin, Julien Barber, Kermit Moore, Matthew Raimondi, Mitsue Takayama, Paul Gershman, Sanford Allen, Selwart Clarke
- Typography [Calligraphy] – Melanie Marder
- Written-By – Ralph MacDonald, William Eaton (tracks: A1a to A1c), William Salter
Recorded at Rosebud Recording, Inc.
℗ © 1978 T.K. Productions, Inc.
- Manufactured By – T.K. Productions, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – T.K. Productions, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – T.K. Productions, Inc.
The Path. Ralph MacDonald. The Best Dance of the 80's Balanços Anos 80 Anthony MacDonald March 15, 1944 December 18, 2011 was a Trinbagonian-American percussionist, songwriter, musical arranger, record producer, steelpan virtuoso and philanthropist. His compositions include Where Is the Love, a Grammy Award winner for the duet of Roberta Flack and Donny Hathaway Just the Two of Us, recorded by Bill Withers and Grover Washington Jr. and Mister Magic recorded by Grover Washington Jr. With an all-star cast that rivals if not surpasses his Sound of a Drum solo debut, Ralph MacDonald's sophomore effort, The Path, remains his most ambitious and successful solo record. Посмотреть сведения об участниках альбома, рецензии, композиции и приобрести альбом 1995 CD от The Path на Path. Ralph MacDonald - The Path 1978. To favorites 0 Download album. Listen album. Latin Jazz-Funk. Songs in album Ralph MacDonald - The Path 1978. Ralph MacDonald - The Path. Ralph MacDonald - Smoke Rings And Wine. Ralph MacDonald - I Cross My Heart. Ralph MacDonald - It Feels So Good. Ralph MacDonald - If I'm Still Around Tomorrow. Update Required To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin. Tracklist: 1. The Path, 2. Part One, 3. Part Two, 4. Part Three, 5. Smoke Rings And Wine, 6. I Cross My Heart, 7. It Feels So Good, 8. If Im Still Around Tomorrow. 8 tracks. Released in the video for The Path from Ralph MacDonald's Sound Of A Drum, The Path for free, and see the artwork. Ralph MacDonald waWatch the video for The Path from Ralph MacDonald's Sound Of A Drum, The Path for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Ralph MacDonald wa read more. Ralph MacDonald 15 March 1944 18 December 2011 was an American percussionist, songwriter, musical arranger, record producer, steelpan virtuoso and philanthropist. Ralph MacDonald was born in Harlem, New York, USA in 1944. As th read more. Released: May 2019. The Path 1978. Album by Ralph MacDonald. The Path Part Two. was sampled in. What's That Perfume That You Wear by Jens Lekman 2014. The Path by Concept Neuf 1979. Bossy Alan Braxe & Fred Falke Remix by Kelis feat. Too Short 2006. see 1 more connection. The Path Part One. Ozone Breakdown by Renegade Soundwave 1989. RALPH MACDONALD - The Path. Jazz music community with review and forums. 0 rating 0 review. Album 1978. Filed under PopArt SongFolk By RALPH MACDONALD. The Path 17:15 A1a Part One 5:46 A1b Part Two 5:07 A1c Part Three 6:22 - B1 Smoke Rings And Wine 5:25 B2 I Cross My Heart 4:45 B3 It Feels So Good 4:35 B4 If I'm Still Around Tomorrow 3:40