- Style:Alternative Rock, Grunge, Doom Metal, Sludge Metal
- Release date:1993
- Size FLAC version1871 mb
- Size MP3 version1540 mb
- Record from:CD, Album
Bass – Billy Anderson
Bass, Lead Guitar – Bill BartellWritten-By – Simmons, Coronell
Bass – Billy Anderson
|6||Set Me Straight||2:25|
|7||Joan Of Arc||3:36|
|8||Spread Eagle Beagle|
Percussion [Additional] – Al Smith , Kurt Cobain, Mike Supple
Guitar – Kurt Cobain
|7 82532-2, 82532-2||Melvins||Houdini (CD, Album)||Atlantic, Atlantic||7 82532-2, 82532-2||US||1993|
|AMREP 532-1||Melvins||Houdini (LP, Comp, MP, Unofficial, W/Lbl, Red)||Amphetamine Reptile Records||AMREP 532-1||Europe||2011|
|AMCY-625||Melvins||Houdini (CD, Album, Promo)||MMG Inc.||AMCY-625||Japan||1993|
|749 001||Melvins||Houdini (LP, Album, Unofficial)||Atlantic||749 001||Germany||2002|
|TMR 295||Melvins||Houdini (LP, Album, Ltd, Num, S/Edition, Yel)||Third Man Records||TMR 295||US||2016|
- A&R – Al Smith
- Art Direction, Design – Valerie Wagner
- Art Direction, Illustration – Frank Kozik
- Bass – Lori Black
- Booking – Peter Davis
- Drums – Dale Crover
- Engineer – Billy Anderson (tracks: 6, 8, 10, 12), Jonathan Burnside (tracks: 1, 2, 7 to 9, 12, 13), Lou Oribin (tracks: 8, 12)
- Engineer [Second] – Wolf Kessler (tracks: 3 to 6, 9, 10, 13)
- Guitar, Vocals – King Buzzo
- Legal [Legal Beagle] – Elliot Cahn, Jeff Saltzman
- Management – David Lefkowitz Management
- Management [Assistant] – Stephanie Wells
- Mastered By – Stephen Marcussen
- Mixed By – Barrett Jones (tracks: 11), Billy Anderson (tracks: 3 to 6, 10, 11), Gggarth (tracks: 3 to 6, 9, 10, 13), Kurt Cobain (tracks: 1, 7), Melvins (tracks: 1 to 7, 9 to 11, 13)
- Mixed By [Second Engineer] – Joe Marquez (tracks: 3 to 6, 9, 10, 13), Tom Doty (tracks: 1, 7)
- Photography By [Band Photo] – Don Lewis
- Producer – GGGarth Richardson (tracks: 6, 10), Kurt Cobain (tracks: 1, 7 to 9, 12, 13), Melvins
- Recorded By – Barrett Jones (tracks: 11), Billy Anderson (tracks: 2 to 5, 11), Melvins (tracks: 11)
- Songwriter – Melvins
Tracks 1, 3 to 7, 9, 10, 13 recorded at Brilliant Studios, San Francisco, CA. Mixed at Prairie Sun, Cotati, CA.
Tracks 2, 8, 12 recorded and mixed at Razor's Edge, San Francisco, CA.
Track 11 recorded and mixed at Laundry Room, Seattle, WA.
℗©1993 Atlantic Recording Corporation for the United States and WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the US
© 1993 WB Music Corp./Green Lantern Music/Prison Bride Music, ASCAP
Made in Germany
All songs published by WB Music Corp./Green Lantern Music/Prison Bride Music, ASCAP except
track 4 by Cafe Americana, Inc./Kiss Songs, Inc./Rock Steady Music, Inc., ASCAP.
Issued in a Warner (embossed logo on front) jewel case with 8-page fold-out insert. Lyrics of "Hooch" are printed.
- Barcode (Text): 0 7567-82532-2 5
- Barcode (Scanned): 075678253225
- Label Code: LC 0121
- Matrix / Runout: 756782532-2 WME
- Matrix / Runout (Mould area variant 1): [Warner Logo] 24
- Matrix / Runout (Mould area variant 2): [Warner Logo] 42
- Price Code: CA 851
- Rights Society (Boxed): GEMA/BIEM
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Record Company – Time Warner
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – WB Music Corp.
- Copyright (c) – Prison Bride Music
- Copyright (c) – Green Lantern Music
- Made By – Warner Music Manufacturing Europe
- Pressed By – WMME Alsdorf
- Recorded At – Brilliant Studios
- Recorded At – Razor's Edge Recording
- Recorded At – Laundry Room Studio
- Mixed At – Prairie Sun Recording Studios
- Mixed At – Hyde Street Studios
- Mixed At – Razor's Edge Recording
- Mixed At – Laundry Room Studio
- Mastered At – Precision Mastering
- Published By – Wb Music Corp.
- Published By – Green Lantern Music
- Published By – Prison Bride Music
- Published By – Cafe Americana, Inc.
- Published By – Kiss Songs Inc.
- Published By – Rock Steady Music Inc.
Houdini is the fifth studio album by the Melvins, released in 1993 on Atlantic Records. The album was the band's major label debut after releasing their previous albums on the independent label Boner Records. The album features a cover of the 1974 Kiss song Goin' Blind. The songs Hooch, Lizzy and Honey Bucket were released as singles with accompanying music videos. Night Goat is a partial re-recording of a song the band had released as a single in 1992. Melvins performing the whole Houdini album at Festsaal Kreuzberg, May 2013. Houdini Live 2005. The Orchard Music, PIAS, Liberation Music от лица компании Ipecac Recordings, Liberator Warner Chappell, CMRRA, UNIAO free to Melvins Houdini Hooch, Night Goat and more. 13 tracks 54:41. Houdini is an album by Melvins, which was released in 1993 through Atlantic Records. It is regarded as one of the band's more accessible records from their early years as a sludge metal band. Critics and long-time listeners agree that the album is one of the band's finest moments. Melvins were one of Kurt Cobain's favorite bands they hailed from his hometown of Aberdeen, WA and he was friends with the members. He produced tracks 1, 7, 8, 9, 12 an. Released September 21, 1993. Houdini Tracklist. Hooch Lyrics. Houdini Lyrics. About Houdini . Houdini Q&A. The Melvins. The Melvins - Houdini 1993. To favorites 11 Download album. Listen album. Songs in album The Melvins - Houdini 1993. The Melvins - Hooch. The Melvins - Night Goat. The Melvins - Lizzy. The Melvins - Going Blind. The Melvins - Honey Bucket. The Melvins - Hag Me. The Melvins - Set Me Straight. Houdini was released in 1993 on Atlantic Records. It is generally regarded as one of their more accessible albums. 1993 ATLANTIC RECORDS. 82532 - Cassette and CD. Tracks: 12 Total Time: 44:36. Tracks: 13 Total Time: 54:50 on some CDs. 1993 ATLANTIC RECORDS German Pressing. 7567-82532-1 - LP. 1993 AMPHETAMINE REPTILE RECORDS U. Pressing of 5000. AmRep 532-1 - LP. November 27, 1995 MMG Inc. Japanese Release. That said, Houdini is about as close as one gets to a representative Melvins album, and it vividly captures the band's unreconstructed power, vision, and musical strangeness. During the early-'90s purge of hair rock and candy-footed funk metal, the Melvins, as with many other acts, seemed fair game for a major label in search of another post-Nirvana gold mine. With Kurt Cobain's assistance, the band was snatched up - and summarily dropped after three brilliant albums, this being the first - by Atlantic. Type: Full-length. Release date: September 21st, 1993. Catalog ID: 7 82532-2. Music videos were made for Honey Bucket, Hooch, and Lizzy. One of the videos, Hooch, saw moderate airplay on MTV and even on Beavis and Butt-Head. Recording information: All songs besides 2, 8, 11 and 12 recorded and mixed at Brilliant Studios, San Francisco, California. The Melvins : Houdini,альбом, рецезия, трек-лист, mp3, тексты песен. Список групп Grunge The Melvins Houdini. Добавить рецензию. Add an audio file. The Melvins : Houdini