- Performer:Leon Selph's Blue Ridge Playboys
- Title:A Precious Memory / Why Do I Love You
- Release date:1939
- Size FLAC version1176 mb
- Size MP3 version2849 mb
- Record from:Shellac, 10", 78 RPM
|1||Why Do I Love You|
|2||A Precious Memory|
- Double Bass [Uncredited] – Hezzie Bryant
- Fiddle [Uncredited] – Cliff Bruner
- Guitar [Uncredited] – Dickie McBride
- Piano [Uncredited] – Mancel Tierney
- Steel Guitar [Electric Steel Guitar] – Bob Dunn
- Tenor Banjo [Uncredited] – Joe Thames
- Vocals [Vocal Chorus] – Floyd Tillman
- Written-By – Floyd Tillman
Both sides recorded 6 March 1939 in Houston, TX.
Side A matrix no. 65158-A.
Side B matrix no. 65159-A.
- Matrix / Runout (Side A label): 65158
- Matrix / Runout (Side B label): 65159
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout): 65158A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout): 65159A
- Manufactured By – Decca Records, Inc.
A Precious Memory. Leon Selph's Blue Ridge Playboys Floyd Tillman. Decca 5696 A. Publication date. The recording on the other side of this disc: Why Do I Love You. Read about A Precious Memory by Leon Selph & His Blue Ridge Playboys and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. What Difference Does It Make. Wizards Of Country Guitar Vol 1. Чтобы добавлять треки в плейлисты, нужно авторизоваться. Создать плейлист. Leon Selph's Blue Ridge Playboys: What Difference Does It Make. In Love. Late Night. Rainy Day. Road Trip. Appears On. Bob Dunn. Western Swing Chronicles, Vol. 5: Master of the Electric Steel Guitar 1935-1950. Origin, Origin Jazz Library. Why Do I Love You. Companies, etc. Manufactured By Decca Records, Inc. Matrix, Runout Side A runout: 65158A. Matrix, Runout Side B runout: 65159A. Leon Selph's Blue Ridge Playboys - A Precious Memory, Why Do I Love You PDF review. Related at Leon Selph's Blue Ridge Playboys - A Precious Memory, Why Do I Love You . cozy powell forever. hard rock summit stairway to heaven. craze i love you. o edo. roses rmx. heaven and hell part 1 cd. устаз абдуль джаббар. djvi geometry dash. A good blues-influenced Western Swing song recorded in 1941 by the western swing fiddler and band-leader Leon Selph and his band, the Blue Ridge Selph's Blue Ridge Playboys - A Precious Memory, Why Do I Love You Shellac, 10. 이 버전 판매. Leon Selph's Blue Ridge Playboys - What Difference Does It Make Shellac, 10. C Am F G And now I sit and wonder why you've gone and left me blue. C Am F G You said you'd never leave me, you said you'd never go. C Am F G But, oh, my darlin', why do I love you so C Am F G C G Oh, my darlin', why do I love, you so. CHORUS: C Am F G Ooo, ooo, ooo, ooo, , ooo, ooo, ooo. C Am F G C F C G ooo, ooo, ooo, ooo, , ooo, ooo, ooooooo, ooooooo. C Am F G Oh, is it because you stroked my hair, when you were by my side C Am F Or is it because of the tears that you cried when your little. G puppy died C Am F G You said you'd never l