- Title:Alive II
- Style:Hard Rock, Pop Rock
- Size FLAC version1529 mb
- Size MP3 version1091 mb
- Record from:2 × CD, Album
|1||I Want You||4:20|
|2||Larger Than Life||3:58|
|8||I Stole Your Love||3:25|
|9||All American Man||3:12|
|10||Any Way You Want It||2:33|
|11||King Of The Night Time World||3:05|
|12||Shout It Out Loud||3:21|
|13||God Of Thunder||5:10|
|14||Calling Dr. Love||3:15|
|16||Hard Luck Woman||3:00|
|18||Tomorrow And Tonight||3:30|
|19||Rockin' In The USA||2:35|
|20||Detroit Rock City||3:45|
|NBLP-7076-2, NBLP 7076-2||Kiss||Alive II (2xLP, Album, Ter)||Casablanca, Casablanca||NBLP-7076-2, NBLP 7076-2||US||1977|
|822 781-4 M-2 C272225||Kiss||Alive II (2xCass, Album, Club, RE)||Casablanca||822 781-4 M-2 C272225||US||Unknown|
|NBLP 7076||Kiss||Alive II (LP, Album)||Casablanca||NBLP 7076||Canada||1977|
|NBLP-7076, NBLP 7076||Kiss||Alive II (2xLP, Album)||Casablanca, Casablanca||NBLP-7076, NBLP 7076||Canada||1977|
|7599 512||Kiss||Alive II (2xCass, Album, RE)||Casablanca||7599 512||Brazil||1983|
- Design – Dennis Woloch
- Engineer – Eddie Kramer
- Engineer [Co-Engineer] – Corky Stasiak (tracks: D1 to D5)
- Management – Aucoin Management, Inc.
- Photography By – Mirage Inc.
- Photography By [Book] – Andrew Kent , Barry Levine , Bob Gruen, Chip Rock , Fin Costello, Julius Baum, Len DeLessio, Neal Preston, Raeanne Rubenstein, Richard Arens, Robert Markelitz
- Producer – Eddie Kramer, Kiss
- Written-By – A. Frehley (tracks: B3, D4), B. Ezrin (tracks: A1, A2, C5), D. Clark (tracks: D5), G. Simmons (tracks: A3, B1, B2, C5, D2, D3), K. Fowley (tracks: A2), M. Anthony (tracks: A2), P. Stanley (tracks: A1, A2, A4, A5, B4 to C1, C3 to D2), P. Criss (tracks: C2), S. Delaney (tracks: A4, D4), S. Penridge (tracks: C2)
Canadian issue, Polydor distributionGatefold sleeve includes "The Evolution Of KISS" booklet
℗ © 1977 Casablanca Record And Filmworks, Inc.
All songs published by KISS (ASCAP)
A1 C5co-published by Cafe American, Inc.(ASCAP), All By Myself Publishing Co. (BMI)
A2 co-published by Cafe American, Inc.(ASCAP), All By Myself Publishing Co. (BMI), Eight Power Music/Bad Boy Music (BMI)
A3, B1, B4, C3, C4 co-published by Cafe American, Inc.(ASCAP)
A4 co-published by Kick-A-Rock Music, Inc./Rock Steady Music, Inc./Cafe Americana, Inc. (ASCAP)
C2 co-published by Rock Steady Music, Inc./Cafe Americana, Inc. (ASCAP)/All By Myself Publishing Co.(BMI)
D1, D4 co-published by Kick-A-Rock Music, Inc./Rock Steady Music, Inc. (ASCAP)
D5 published by Big Seven Music Corp. (BMI)
- Matrix / Runout (Side One Etched): T1 NBLP-7076-AS-TH2
- Matrix / Runout (Side Two Etched): T1 NBLP-7076-BS-TH1
- Matrix / Runout (Side Three Etched): T1 NBLP-7076-CS-TH2
- Matrix / Runout (Side Four Etched): T1 NBLP-7076-DS-TH2
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped All Sides): STERLING
- Manufactured By – Casablanca Record And Filmworks, Inc.
- Distributed By – Casablanca Record And Filmworks, Inc.
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Terre Haute
- Produced For – Remarkable Productions Inc.
- Recorded At – The Forum, Los Angeles
- Mixed At – Electric Lady Studios
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Casablanca Record And Filmworks, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Casablanca Record And Filmworks, Inc.
- Published By – Kiss
- Published By – Cafe Americana, Inc.
- Published By – All By Myself Publishing Co.
- Published By – Eighth Power Music
- Published By – Bad Boy Music
- Published By – Kick-A-Rock Music, Inc.
- Published By – Rock Steady Music
- Published By – Big Seven Music Corp.
Kiss' 'Alive II' was released in October 1977. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. KISS Album. Kiss - Shock Me. Hard Rock Glam Metal. Happy 27th Anniversary To KISS' Revenge Album. By mid-1977, Kiss had released another three studio recordings Destroyer, Rock and Roll Over, and Love Gun, and with a new Kiss album needed for the holiday season, a second live album, Alive II, was assembled. Alive II is the second live album and eighth overall by American hard rock band Kiss, released on October 14, 1977 by Casablanca Records. Kiss - King Of The Night Time World. Kiss - Makin' Love. 25 August 2019 . For Kiss' breakthrough 1975 release Alive, the band had a total of three studio albums from which to select their in-concert repertoire. King of the Night Time World Stanley, Ezrin, Kim Fowley, Mark Anthony 3:06. Kiss - Calling Dr. Track listing. 1977 Alive II T-Shirt. Kiss - Christine Sixteen. Detroit Rock City Paul Stanley, Bob Ezrin 3:58. Kiss - Ladies' Room. Three sides were recorded live in concert at the Los Angeles Forum with a few tracks recorded in Japan, while the fourth side featured five new studio recordings. Dressed to Kill. KISS - I Stole Your Love - KISS ALIVE II ALBUM 1978. BF 30. It is the group's eighth album and second live album. Album 1977 20 Songs. Kiss' 'Alive II' was released in October 1977. Songs in album Kiss - Alive II 1977. The origins of Alive II go back to early 1977 when the band's manager Bill Aucoin suggested that Kramer record a live album during the evening show at. In order to take advantage of their insane popularity around the world, the group was on a never-ending tour, recording and promotional schedule. Christine Sixteen - Alive II 1977. It certainly capped the busiest time in their lives. The band had released three albums Destroyer, Rock and Roll Over, and Love Gun since the previous live outing, the 1975 release Alive, so they drew upon the variety of new tracks, with Eddie Kramer producing. Kiss - Detroit Rock City. Alive II 2LP. RIAA: 4x Platinum. King of the Night Time World 3. To favorites 9 Download album. Kiss - Alive II 1977. The double live album was the eighth commercial release in the band's not even four-year-old career, and came just three. Alive II. Happy Birthday Gene Klein, known professionally as Gene Simmons, is an Israeli-American musician, singer, songwriter, record producer, entrepreneur, actor, author, and television personality. Kiss - Ladies' Room. Hotter Than Hell. Ladies Room 4. Calling Dr. Track Listing: 1. By comparison, KISS Alive II, which came out in 1977, went double platinum. Listen album. 18 May 2019. The origins of Alive II go back to early 1977 when the band's manager Bill Aucoin suggested that Kramer record a live album during the evening show at. Recorded at The Forum, Los Angeles, CA August 2528, 1977. Shout It Out Loud Live was released as a single. It was KISS' first album since the 1979. Ladies Room Gene Simmons 3:11. Detroit Rock City 2. Kiss - Makin' Love. Love 7. The double live album was the eighth commercial release in the band's not even four-year-old career, and came just thre. In retrospect, this event may have marked the peak and also the beginning of the end of the group's first golden era. About Alive II. Alive II is a 1977 live album from KISS. Kiss - Love Gun. Recorded at The Forum, Los Angeles, CA, August 2528, 1977. KISS - Love Gun - ALIVE II ALBUM 1978 - Продолжительность: 3:29 marcelo ramirez 78 615. Страна: США. The sequel to 1975s Alive captures KISS at their most energetic, performing with all the energy of the first live album, this time at the peak of their popularity. Hard Rock Alive II. Язык: Русский. The first three sides of the album make for an exciting document of Paul Stanleys impeccable showmanship, while the final side presents several new songs performed in the studio, most notably Frehleys second major vocal contribution, Rocket Ride, which was also released as a single it fared better than Shout It Out Loud Live, reaching the Top 40. In October 1977, barely two years after the release of their career-electrifying concert album Alive , Kiss unleashed their first sequel, Alive II. Carr was replaced by Eric Singer. It was the band's first album after the death of long-time drummer Eric Carr in November 1991. Alive II T-Shirt. Fans of Eric Singer. Alive II - Kiss. Makin' Love 5. Love Gun 6. In October 1977, barely two years after the release of their career-electrifying concert album Alive, Kiss unleashed their first sequel, Alive II. In retrospect, this event may have marked the peak and also the beginning of the end of the group's first golden era. KISS ALIVE 2. It is the group's eighth album and second live album