- Performer:Joseph Haydn - The English Concert, Trevor Pinnock
- Title:The "Sturm & Drang" Symphonies - Volume 3 "Maria Theresia"
- Release date:1990
- Size FLAC version2131 mb
- Size MP3 version1669 mb
- Record from:CD, Album
|1||Symphony No. 48 In C Major, Hob. I:48 "Maria Theresia"|
|3||Symphony No. 41 In C Major, Hob. I:41|
|6||4. Finale: Presto||3:20|
|8||4. Finale: Allegro||3:35|
|10||2. Un Poco Andante||5:10|
|11||1. Allegro Con Spirito||6:24|
|12||4. Finale: Presto||3:26|
|13||1. Vivace E Con Spirito||5:08|
|14||3. Menuet: Allegretto||4:00|
|15||Symphony No. 65 In A Major, Hob. I:65|
- Art Direction – Lutz Bode
- Artwork [Cover Illustration] – Andrej Ciba
- Artwork [Joseph Haydn Portrait] – Johann Grundmann
- Artwork [Prince Nikolaus I. Esterhazy] – Anonymous
- Artwork [View Of The Entrance Court Of Eszterhaza Castle - Engraving] – F. Landerer
- Bassoon – Alastair Mitchell
- Cello – Jane Coe, Timothy Kraemer
- Composed By – Joseph Haydn
- Conductor, Harpsichord – Trevor Pinnock
- Design [Typo Design] – Elke Neuß-Burghoff
- Double Bass – Amanda MacNamara
- Edited By – Gerhard Schneider, Jürgen Bulgrin
- Engineer [Balance] – Hans-Peter Schweigmann
- Executive-Producer – Charlotte Kriesch, Dr. Andreas Holschneider
- Flute – Lisa Beznosiuk
- Horn – Andrew Clarke (tracks: 5 to 8), Anthony Halstead, Christian Rutherford, Raul Diaz (tracks: 1 to 4, 9 to 12)
- Leader – Simon Standage
- Liner Notes – Nicholas Kenyon
- Liner Notes [French Translation] – Marc Desmet
- Liner Notes [German Translation] – Horst Leuchtmann
- Liner Notes [Italian Translation] – Paolo Petazzi
- Music Consultant [Keyboard Adviser] – Maurice Cochrane
- Oboe – Lorraine Wood, Paul Goodwin
- Orchestra – The English Concert
- Producer [Recording] – Dr. Gerd Ploebsch
- Timpani – Robert Howes
- Trumpet – Mark Bennett , Michael Harrison
- Viola – Rupert Bawden, Trevor Jones
- Violin [1st] – Andrew Manze (tracks: 1 to 4), Graham Cracknell, James Ellis (tracks: 5 to 12), Miles Golding, Pauline Nobes, Simon Standage, Susan Carpenter-Jacobs (tracks: 1 to 4)
- Violin [2nd] – Alison Cracknell (tracks: 5 to 12), Frances Turner (tracks: 1 to 4), Maurice Whitaker, Micaela Comberti (tracks: 1 to 8), Walter Reiter
℗ 1990 Deutsche Grammophon GmbH, Hamburg.
© 1990 Nicholas Kenyon.
Printed in West Germany by Münstermann, Hannover. Made in West Germany.
Recorded on authentic instruments in London, Henry Wood Hall, 2/1989 (no. 41), 6/1989 (no. 65), 12/1989 (no. 48).
Pitch: a' = 421 Hz.
- no. 41: Flute, Oboe I & II, Horn I & II, Trumpet I & II, Timpani, Strings (Continuo: Bassoon, Harpsichord)
- no. 48: Oboe I & II, Horn I & II, Timpani, Strings (Continuo: Bassoon, Harpsichord)
- no. 65: Oboe I & II, Horn I & II, Strings (Continuo: Bassoon, Harpsichord).
Liner notes in English, German, French & Italian.
Total playing time: 58'26".
- Barcode: 028942939929
- Label Code: LC 0113
- SPARS Code: DDD
- Price Code: POL 925
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Deutsche Grammophon GmbH
- Printed By – Münstermann
Exclusive discount for Prime members. Sample this album Artist - Artist Sample. Haydn: Symphony In B Flat, Hob. Allegro di molto. by The English Concert and Trevor Pinnock. Allegro di molto by The English Concert and Trevor Pinnock. Listen Now . Joseph Haydn composer. part of: Symphony no. 48 in C major, Hob. I:48 Maria Theresia. Joseph Haydn. Symphony No. 48 in C Major 'Maria Theresia': II. Jürgen Bulgrin and Gerhard Schneider engineer. orchestra: The English Concert in 1989-06. conductor: Trevor Pinnock conductor, harpsischord in 1989-06. balance engineer: Hans-Peter Schweigmann. recorded at: Henry Wood Hall London in London, England, United Kingdom in 1989-06. Watch now Joseph Haydn, English Concert, Trevor Pinnock's video clip of album The Sturm & Drang Symphonies - Volume 3 Maria Theresia. See also releases of Joseph Haydn, English Concert, Trevor Pinnock: Click to release cover to see details: The Sturm & Drang Symphonies - Volume 1 Fire. String Quartets Op. The page does not contains any audio, text, video media material, protected by copyright law and does not contains any illegal MP3 content. Listen free to Joseph Haydn The English Concert, Trevor Pinnock The Sturm und Drang Symphonies Symphony No. 35 in B-flat major, Hob. I:35: I. Allegro di molto, Symphony No. I:35: II. Andante and more. 73 tracks 362:43. I:48 Maria Theresia: IV. Finale Allegro. Franz Joseph Haydn. Similar Albums. The Sturm & Drang Symphonies, Volume 1: Fire. Joseph Haydn The English Concert, Trevor Pinnock. 1 listener. Play album. The English Concert, Trevor Pinnock -Haydn: Symphony In B Flat, Hob. Trevor Pinnock, The English Concert -Haydn: Symphony In C, Hob. The English Concert, Trevor Pinnock -Haydn: Symphony In C, Hob. Andante molto. The English Concert, Trevor Pinnock -Haydn: Symphony In G Minor, Hob. I N. Get the Tempo of the tracks from The 'Sturm & Drang' Symphonies, Volume 3: 'Maria Theresia' 2000 by Joseph Haydn. Album starts at 146BPM, ends at 76BPM -70, with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing. Recent albums by Joseph Haydn. Sun Quartets, op. 20 nos. Composed By. Conductor, Harpsichord. Trevor Pinnock. Elke Neuß-Burghoff. If you are a moderator please see our troubleshooting guide. Скачать Joseph Haydn, English Concert, Trevor Pinnock - 2000 76 Songs. By Franz Joseph HaydnTrevor Pinnock & The English Concert. Symphony in C, H. I, No. 48 - Maria Theresia: I. By Franz Joseph Haydn. 48 - Maria Theresia: II. Provided to YouTube by Universal Music Group. Haydn: Symphony In C, Hob. I -Maria Theresia - 1. Allegro The English Concert Trevor Pinnock. Haydn: The Sturm & Drang Symphonies. 1990 Deutsche Grammophon GmbH, Berlin. Released on: 2000-01-01. Producer: Dr. Andreas Holschneider Producer: Charlotte Kriesch Producer, Recording Producer: Dr