|1||Do The Handbone||3:40|
|2||Who's The Funky D.J.?||8:34|
|3||Share Your Love||3:30|
|4||Dance To The Drummer's Beat||5:09|
|5||Time After Time||4:38|
|6||A Refreshing Love||6:40|
|CSMCD-311||Herman Kelly & Life||Percussion Explosion (CD, Album, RE)||Creole Stream Music||CSMCD-311||Japan||2010|
|GET-52709||Herman Kelly & Life||Percussion Explosion (CD, Album, RE)||Get On Down||GET-52709||US||2011|
|none||Herman Kelly & Life||Percussion Explosion (CDr, Album, Promo, RE)||Get On Down||none||US||2011|
|UVPR-10141, CDSOL-5606||Herman Kelly & Life||Percussion Explosion (CD, Album, Ltd, RE, RM)||Solid Records , Solid Records||UVPR-10141, CDSOL-5606||Japan||2018|
|ECS-225||Herman Kelly & Life||Percussion Explosion (LP, Album, RE)||Electric Cat||ECS-225||US||2005|
- Design Concept, Design, Artwork – Drago Fernandez
- Executive-Producer – Thomas Fundora
- Liner Notes – Bo Crane, Bruce Hard , Cedric Hollywood, Jerry Jarvis, Jerry J. Rushin, Joe Fisher , John "Rootman" Macarthur, Jon Marlowe, Judy Rosenthal, Vincent Flynn
- Photography By – Al Freddy
- Producer, Arranged By [Arrangements], Vocals, Percussion [Percussion Instruments], Drums, Bells, Temple Block, Cowbell, Castanets, Bass Drum, Gong, Cymbal, Effects [Sound Effects], Bongos, Congas, Wood Block – Herman Kelly
- Recorded By, Engineer – Carlos Granados
- Remix – A. Terron (tracks: B1 to B3)
- Written-By – H. Kelly, T. Fundora (tracks: B1)
Recorded in Brazil and Miami.
Recorded at Miami Sound Studios and R.C.A. Brazil. Mixed at Miami Sound Studios and R.C.A. Studios, Brazil. Tracks B1, B2, and B3 remixed at Climax Studio, Miami, Fla.
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A etched): ECS-225-A MIAMI TAPE KuTO
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B etched): ECS-225-B MIAMI TAPE KUTO
- Rights Society: BMI
- Recorded At – Miami Sound Studio
- Recorded At – R.C.A. Studios, Brazil
- Mixed At – Miami Sound Studio
- Mixed At – R.C.A. Studios, Brazil
- Remixed At – Climax Recording Studio
- Designed At – Universal Litho & Albums, Inc.
- Published By – Thomas Fund Publishing Co.
- Copyright (c) – Audio Latino Recording, Co.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Audio Latino Recording, Co.
- Printed By – Universal Litho & Albums, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Audio Latino Recording, Co.
- Distributed By – Audio Latino Recording, Co.
- Mastered At – Miami Tape Inc.
Percussion Explosion - Herman Kelly & Life. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей. Herman Kelly & Life were a late-1970s Latin modern soulfunk group based in Miami, Florida. Their most notable track, Dance to the Drummer Beat, was originally released in 1978 on numerous American and European labels with various mixes and time-lengths. Due to a typographical error, the title of the song was mislabeled as Dance To The Drummer Beat on both the Audio Latino and Electric Cat releases. Additionally, the track has appeared on various compilation releases including the heavily sampled. Album 1977 6 Songs. More By Herman Kelly. 6 tracks 32:08. Herman Kelly & Life were a short-lived funk group who released records on the Miami, Florida based T. Disco, Alston, and Electric Cat labels in the late 1970s. Their 1978 song D read more. Their 1978 song Dance to the Drummer's Beat later ap read more. Play full-length songs from Percussion Explosion by Herman Kelly Life on your phone, computer and home audio system with Explosion 1978. Album by Herman Kelly & Life. Dance to the Drummer's Beat. was sampled in. Dopeman by 1987. Beats to the Rhyme by Run-DMC 1987. Peanut Butter & Jelly by Chip-Man and Buckwheat Boyz 2002. see 162 more connections. Completa la tua Collezione su Herman Kelly & Life. Percussion Explosion. Herman Kelly & Life. Released 1978. Percussion Explosion Tracklist. Dance To The Drummer's Beat Lyrics. About Percussion Explosion. Percussion Explosion Q&A. Exclusive discount for Prime members. Sample this album Artist Sample