- Performer:Dinu Lipatti
- Title:His Last Recital Besancon Festival - September 16, 1950)
- Style:Baroque, Romantic, Classical
- Size FLAC version1618 mb
- Size MP3 version2780 mb
- Record from:2 × Vinyl, LP, Album, Reissue, Mono Box Set, Reissue, Mono
|1||No. 6 In D Flat Major, Op. 64 No. 1 (Minute Waltz)|
|2||No. 5 In A Flat Major, Op. 42 (Two-Four Waltz)|
|3||Andante Cantabile Con Espressione|
|4||No. In 4 F Major, Op. 34 No. 3 (Valse Brillante)|
|5||Opus 90 : No. 2 In E Flat Major|
|7||No. 1 In E Flat Major, Op. 18 (Grande Valse Brillante)|
|9||No. 1 In B Flat Major|
|10||Opus 90 : No. 3 In G Flat Major|
|12||No. 12 In F Minor, Op. 70 No. 2|
|14||No. 14 In E Minor, Posthumous|
|16||No. 8 In A Minor, K. 310|
|17||No. 9 In A Flat Major, Op. 69 No. 1 (L'Adieu)|
|19||No. 10 In B Minor, Op. 69 No. 2|
|20||No. 7 In C Sharp Minor, Op. 64 No. 2|
|21||No. 3 In A Minor, Op. 34 No. 2 (Valse Brillante)|
|22||Chopin 13 Waltzes|
|26||No. 11 In G Flat Major, Op. 70 No. 1|
|27||No. 13 In D Flat Major, Op. 70 No. 3|
|29||No. 8 In A Flat Major, Op. 64 No. 3|
|FCX 698 et 699||Dinu Lipatti||Son Dernier Récital (2xLP + Box)||Columbia||FCX 698 et 699||France||1957|
|3036, 3037||Dinu Lipatti||Last Piano Recital - Besançon Festival - September 16th, 1950 (2xLP, Album, Mono, Club, RE)||World Record Club, World Record Club||3036, 3037||Australia||1974|
|3556 B||Dinu Lipatti||His Last Recital: Besançon Festival - September 16, 1950 (2xLP, Mono + Box)||Angel Records||3556 B||US||1957|
|232582||Dinu Lipatti, Johann Sebastian Bach ∙ Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart / Franz Schubert ∙ Frédéric Chopin||Dinu Lipatti, Johann Sebastian Bach ∙ Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart / Franz Schubert ∙ Frédéric Chopin - The Last Concert (CD, Mono)||Documents||232582||Germany||Unknown|
|FCX 698 et 699||Dinu Lipatti||Son Dernier Recital (2xLP, Album, Mono, M/Print + Box)||Columbia||FCX 698 et 699||France||1957|
- Composed By – Schubert (tracks: B4, B5), Chopin (tracks: C1.1 to D3.2), J. S. Bach (tracks: A1 to A6), Mozart (tracks: B1 to B3)
- Liner Notes – Alfred Cortot, George Enesco, Madeleine Lipatti, Nadia Boulanger, Walter Legge
- Photography By – Max Kettel, Roger Hauert
- Piano [Piano Solo By] – Dinu Lipatti
Issued with an 8-page booklet (12" x 12") featuring liner notes, tributes, credits, and photographs.
"This recording has been issued by permission of, and through the courtesy of, The Besançon Festival, La Radiodiffusion Française, and Mme. Madeleine Lipatti."
The booklet "was designed by The S. N. Mercure Edition, Paris, on the presses of The Imprimerie L'Illustration."
Runout triangle letters I-A-M = International Association (of) Machinists. This I-A-M triangle dates the pressing as one from after February, 1963.
"Manufactured in U.S.A."
"Mfd. in U.S.A."
"Recorded in Europe"
- Matrix / Runout (Label, Side A): ANG. 35438 B-3556-1 (XLX-X-543)
- Matrix / Runout (Label, Side B): ANG. 35438 B-3556-1 (XLX-X-544)
- Matrix / Runout (Label, Side C): 35439 B-3556-2 (XLX-X-545)
- Matrix / Runout (Label, Side D): 35439 B-3556-2 (XLX-X-546)
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, Side A, Hand Etched): XLX-543-T10
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, Side B, Stamped): XLX-544-N13
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, Side C, Stamped): XLX-545-P9
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, Side D, Hand Etched): XLX-546-W11
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, Sides A/C/D, Stamped): A triangle containg the letters: I, A, M
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, Side B, Stamped): An anvil- or lathe-type symbol
- Copyright (c) – Walter Legge
- Pressed By – Capitol Records Pressing Plant, Scranton
2015 г. September 16, 1950. Recording Location. Submit Corrections. Dinu Lipatti. Last Recital at Besançon Sept. Посмотреть сведения об участниках альбома, рецензии, композиции и приобрести альбом Vinyl от Last Recital - Festival International Besançon - 16. September 1950 на September 1950 he died that December, Lipatti was given the news that his health was failing rapidly. Everything that could possibly be done had been. To help him sustain his strength,Legge and Lipatti's wife suggested this concert,and, as it was said that when Lipatti played, it was the music of angels speaking through his body. It was reported that even during this recital, a doctor stood by to give him injections to relieve the constant pain he was suffering just from the arthritis. The first time I heard the recital in its entirety, I became choked up. His Last Recital Besancon Festival -September 16, 1950 2xLP, Album, Mono, RE Box, Mono, RE. Dinu Lipatti, Johann Sebastian Bach -Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - Franz Schubert - Frédéric Chopin - The Last Concert CD, Album, Mono. Son Dernier Recital 2xLP, Album, Mono, MPrint Box. Label Columbia. Category Country Year. Listen free to Dinu Lipatti The Last Recital - Besancon 1950 Prelude Partita N1 Sib Maj Bwv 825, Allemande Partita N1 Sib Maj Bwv 825 and more. 24 tracks 72:45. This September 16, 1950 performance at the Besançon International Music Festival was broadcast two weeks later and in 1957 the performance was released. most of it. Artists D Dinu Lipatti Last Recital - Festival International Besançon - 16. September 1950. Last Recital - Festival International Besançon - 16. September 1950 Mono. Double LP. Emi1C 147-0046364M. view record. The Last Recital Live at Besançon International Festival, 1950. Released: Jan 1957. Andante cantabile con espressione Live, Besançon, . Applause and arpeggios. Dinu Lipatti - The Last Recital 16 September 1950. Allegro maestoso. Andante cantabile con espressione