- Title:Voice Of The Heart
- Style:Vocal, Ballad
- Release date:1983
- Size FLAC version2470 mb
- Size MP3 version1161 mb
- Record from:Vinyl, LP, Album
|1||Sailing On The Tide|
Backing Vocals – Karen Carpenter, Richard CarpenterCor Anglais – Earl DumlerDrums – Ed Greene Flute – Tom ScottMusic By, Acoustic Guitar – Tony PelusoProgrammed By [Synthesizer] – Shaun Furlong
Bass – Chuck Del'MonicoFlute – Sheridon StokesMusic By, Lyrics By – Paul Williams
|3||Prime Time Love|
Backing Vocals – Richard CarpenterDrums – Larrie LondinElectric Guitar – Tim MayMusic By, Lyrics By – Danny Ironstone, Mary UnobskyPercussion – Paulinho DaCostaTenor Saxophone – Tom Scott
Acoustic Guitar – Dennis Budimir, Fred TackettDrums – Larrie LondinMusic By, Lyrics By – Mark Jordan
|5||Look To Your Dreams|
Arranged By – Peter Knight
|6||Make Believe It's Your First Time|
Flute [Solo] – Sheridon StokesMusic By, Lyrics By – Bob Morrison, Johnny Wilson
Electric Guitar – Tim MayFlugelhorn – Chuck Findley, John Audino, Ron GorowRecorder – Sheridon Stokes
|8||At The End Of A Song|
Recorder – Sheridon Stokes
Cor Anglais – Earl DumlerFlute [Solo] – Sheridon StokesLyrics By – Dean PitchfordMusic By – Roger Nichols
|10||Your Baby Doesn't Love You Anymore|
Backing Vocals – Richard CarpenterMusic By, Lyrics By – Larry WeissPercussion – Peter LimonickTrumpet [Solo] – Chuck Findley
|AMLX 64954||Carpenters||Voice Of The Heart (LP, Album)||A&M Records||AMLX 64954||UK||1983|
|AMLS 48,074||Carpenters||Voice Of The Heart (LP, Album)||A&M Records||AMLS 48,074||Mexico||1983|
|SP-4954 / SP-04954||Carpenters||Voice Of The Heart (LP, Album)||A&M Records||SP-4954 / SP-04954||US||1983|
|AMP 28083||Carpenters||Voice Of The Heart (LP, Album, Promo)||A&M Records||AMP 28083||Japan||1983|
|AMLH 64954||Carpenters||Voice Of The Heart (LP, Album)||A&M Records||AMLH 64954||Spain||1983|
- Acoustic Guitar – Tim May (tracks: A1 to A4, B1, B4, B5)
- Arranged By – Richard Carpenter (tracks: A1 to B4)
- Art Direction – Chuck Beeson
- Backing Vocals – The O.K. Chorale (tracks: A1, A3 to B1, B5)
- Bass – Joe Osborn (tracks: A1 to B1, B3 to B5)
- Concertmaster – Jimmy Getzoff
- Conductor [O.k. Chorale] – Dick Bolk
- Contractor – Jules Chaikin
- Drums – Ron Tutt (tracks: A1, A3, A4, B1, B2, B4, B5)
- Electric Guitar – Tony Peluso (tracks: A2 to A4, B3, B4)
- Engineer [Assistant] – David Cole , Robert de la Garza, Robin Laine
- Engineer, Mixed By – Roger "Mingo" Young
- Harp – Gayle Levant (tracks: A1, A3, A4, B1, B2, B4, B5)
- Keyboards – Richard Carpenter
- Lead Vocals – Karen Carpenter
- Leader [O.k. Chorale Under The Direction Of] – Ron Hicklin
- Lyrics By – John Bettis (tracks: A2, A3, B1, B5)
- Mastered By – Bernie Grundman
- Music By – Richard Carpenter (tracks: A3, B1, B5)
- Oboe – Earl Dumler (tracks: A1, A2, A4, A5, B4)
- Pedal Steel Guitar – Jay Dee Maness (tracks: A4 to B1)
- Photography By [Back Cover] – Larry Williams
- Photography By [Front Cover] – Claude Mogin
- Photography By [Innersleeve] – Annie Leibovitz
- Producer – Richard Carpenter
- Tenor Saxophone – John Phillips (tracks: A1, B2, B3)
Released with inner sleeve containing lyrics and credits.
Red sticker on front stating: Includes: "Make Believe It's Your First Time".
Some copies may have a "loaned for promotion only - not for sale" gold stamp on the sleeve to denote they were sent out as promos.
- Matrix / Runout (Side A label): SP-04954-A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B label): SP-04954-B
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, etched): MRD 26253 A&M SP04954A-M2
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, etched): A&M SP04954B-M2
- Pressing Plant ID: C
- Rights Society: BMI
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Copyright (c) – A&M Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – A&M Records, Inc.
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
- Published By – Body Electric Music
- Published By – Three Eagles Music
- Published By – Almo Music Corp.
- Published By – Hammer & Nails Music
- Published By – Bone Tone Music
- Published By – Sweet Harmony Music, Inc.
- Published By – John Bettis Music
- Published By – WB Music Corp.
- Published By – Music City Music, Inc.
- Published By – Jewelyard Music
- Published By – Hobbitron Enterprises, Inc.
- Published By – Delfern Music
- Published By – 50 South Music
- Published By – Management 3 Music
- Published By – Ackee Music, Inc.
- Published By – Music Corporation Of America, Inc.
Voice of the Heart is the posthumous eleventh studio album by American pop duo Carpenters. It was released in 1983 after Karen's death and contains the two songs from her final recording sessions, Now and You're Enough, as well as previously unreleased tracks from sessions of their previous albums A Kind of Hush and Made in America. Karen's last recording, Now, was recorded in April 1982 while Karen was taking a break from medical treatment in New York and had temporarily returned to California. Pop-Rock Soft Rock. Songs in album Carpenters - Voice Of The Heart 1983. Carpenters - Now. Carpenters - Sailing On The Tide. Carpenters - You're Enough. It was released in 1983 after Karen's death and contains the two songs from her final recording sessions, Now and You're Enough, as well as previously unreleased tracks from sessions of their previous album Made in America. The song was recorded in one take. The tracks were finished by Richa. Album 1983 10 Songs. Voice of the Heart. Pop Carpenters country medley with Top Of The World, Sweet Sweet Smile and Jambalaya will be in great contrast to the sad and perhaps most popular songs on her last and most poignant album, Voice Of The content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted. Посмотреть сведения об участниках альбома, рецензии, композиции и приобрести альбом 1983 Vinyl от Voice Of The Heart на in October 1983, Carpenters Voice Of The Heart is a posthumous release that captured the deep beauty in Karen Carpenters voice. The version on Voice Of The Heart is more lush, whereas Karens recording for her solo album features mainly just a piano accompaniment. Its a case of two sides of the same coin both are beautiful. The version on Voice Of The Heart became the lead single to be taken from the album, making No. 7 on the Adult Contemporary chart, and on the Hot 100. You have seen us perform our wonderful Carpenters show. Wny not come along & see us performing in our other fantastic show Forever in Blue Jeans We have two show left this year Stafford Gatehouse Theatre 23rd Nov. Then on the 24th Nov we are at the Plowright Theatre Scunthorpe Plus Carole sings your favourite songs by TheCarpenters in a section of the show. Come along & see us Book your seats now